About Kim Knight
Kim L. Knight, MBA, MS, LMHC is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Certified Life Coach who has been in the helping profession for 12+ years. After years of working in the healthcare industry in various roles from leadership to sales, she decided it was time to fulfill her passion of helping others and become a therapist. She has no regrets in her decision and after years of education and experience now has a private practice where she sees clients looking for a supportive judgment free environment.
Kim’s natural warm, calm and caring demeanor gives clients a safe feeling right from the very first meeting. This allows for a trusting therapeutic relationships to be formed where Kim can encourage and inspire her clients to take risks and stretch beyond their comfort zone in order to make the changes needed toward mental wellness.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies – Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
- Masters in Business Administration – New York Institute of Technology, Westbury, NY
- Masters of Science, Mental Health Counseling. – New York Institute of Technology, Westbury, NY
- Certified Life Coach, The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), Shrewsbury, NJ
- NYS Licensed Mental Health Counselor, License #006364